I’m Dr. Moira Kwok, a Naturopathic Doctor working with women and men in downtown Toronto who are overwhelmed with juggling all of the demands of work and home, and finding that it’s beginning to impact their health.
I’ve been practicing Naturopathic Medicine for 12 years and my practice has been located in downtown Toronto for the past 10 years where I work primarily with busy professionals to achieve their health goals and find balance.
I listen to all of your concerns — past, present and future.
- We go through your entire medical history.
- We obtain a thorough series of fertility related tests that significantly impacts the direction of your customized treatment plan.
- We discuss your health goals
- We implement an individualized treatment plan that is customized for you based on all of the above.
I also welcome collaborating with your RE and fertility clinic.
Contact me for more info
Comprehensive testing is extremely important to help guide the creation of your customized treatment plan.
- When was the last time your healthcare practitioner sat down and explained every aspect of your blood work results?
- Did you know that there’s a difference between your standard normal ranges and optimal ranges?
- Did you know that specific hormones should be tested on specific days on your menstrual cycle?
Contact me for more info
- Is your period being weird? Do you spot a couple of days before your period starts? Do you have PMS? Is your period irregular?
- Have you been on birth control for years? Do you want to come off of birth control?
- Are you wanting to get pregnant in the next few years?
- Do you have PCOS? Uterine fibroids? Endometriosis?
There are many natural solutions to help balance your hormones in order to regulate your period and regulate your symptoms to minimize its impact on your daily life. The key is to get to the root cause(s) of the problem to begin with.Contact me for more info
I’ve been offering customized IV vitamin therapy to my patients for the last 12 years.I’ve worked as both a teaching assistant and an instructor for one of the two official IV certification courses in Ontario since 2009.
I was an IV examiner for the regulatory board in Ontario since 2010.
My focus in this area allows me to sit down with a patient to create a customized IV bag and ensure that the entire experience is as comfortable, relaxing and effective as possible.
Learn about IV Therapy
I’m a very big animal lover and collector of all furry creatures! I currently have one large crazy dog and three cats with large personalities that I share with my husband.
The newest addition to my family is a little baby boy who my husband is determined to raise into an avid Raptors fan.
I’m getting back into running regularly again, and Zoe is loving every minute of it.
I’m still making every effort to experience all of the sights and sounds around the world through my travels and over Toronto, only now with a little one in tow!