I’m a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and I’ve been in practice in downtown Toronto and midtown Toronto for 13 years.
I help women manage their endometriosis and optimize their fertility, whether it’s natural or assisted conception.
I listen to all of your entire story — past and present PLUS your future goals — and together, we plot out a game plan to optimize your fertility based on research and evidence.
- We go through your entire medical history.
- We obtain a thorough series of fertility related tests that significantly impacts the direction of your customized treatment plan.
- We discuss your health goals
- We implement an individualized treatment plan that is customized for YOU based on all of the above.
I also welcome collaborating with your RE and fertility clinic. I believe a team approach is best for my patient.
Comprehensive testing and a thorough understanding of ALL of your test results is extremely important to help guide the creation of your customized treatment plan.
- When was the last time your healthcare practitioner sat down and explained every aspect of your blood work results?
- Did you know that there’s a difference between your standard normal ranges and optimal ranges?
- Did you know that specific hormones should be tested on specific days on your menstrual cycle?
Your hormones influence every corner of your daily life. It’s time to get a thorough understanding of them.
On average, a woman is on her period for 25% of her month, every month from the time she’s 12 years old until she goes into menopause at approximately 50 years of age.
- Is your period being weird? Do you spot a couple of days before your period starts? Do you have PMS? Is your period irregular?
- Have you been on birth control for years? Do you want to come off of birth control?
- Do you have: Endometriosis? PCOS? Uterine fibroids? Fibrocystic breasts? Recurrent yeast infections?
There are many natural solutions to choose from but the key is to get to the root cause(s) of the problem.
I’ve been offering customized IV vitamin therapy to my patients for the last 12 years.
I’ve worked as both a teaching assistant and an instructor for one of the two official IV certification courses in Ontario since 2009.
I was an IV examiner for the regulatory board in Ontario since 2010.
My focus in this area allows me to sit down with a patient to create a customized IV bag and ensure that the entire experience is as comfortable, relaxing and effective as possible.
Learn more about IV Vitamin Therapy
I’ve had endometriosis since I was only 12 years old.
I’m a very big animal lover and collector of all furry creatures! I currently have one large crazy dog (Zoe) and three cats with large personalities (Griffin, Squid & Pretzel) that I share with my husband (J).
I struggled to get pregnant for 6 years and came across some MAJOR hurdles on my way to meeting my little guy (A). J and I are incredibly fortunate to have our soon-to-be-toddler, who is definitely being an AVID Raptors fan with much encouragement from J!
I’m getting back into running regularly again, and Zoe is loving every minute of it.
I’m still making every effort to experience all of the sights and sounds around the world through my travels and over Toronto, only now with A in tow!