I’m a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and I practice in both downtown Toronto (@ Bay & Adelaide in the financial district) and midtown Toronto (@ Bayview & Eglinton in Leaside).
Over the last 13 years, I have focused on working with women to help them:
- Regulate their hormones
- Optimize their fertility naturally or along side medical assistance
- And support them through their pregnancy, into their fourth trimester and beyond
I’m incredibly passionate about:
And advocating for women.
Working with so many women in practice means that I also help them:
- Maximize their energy so that they can take on their to do lists at work and with family
- Address their stress to minimize its effect on their overall health
- Manage their digestion to work on their gas/bloating, constipation/diarrhea, heartburn and IBS/IBD
I offers the following services:
- Virtual Naturopathic consultations via video/telephone
- Functional lab testing, analysis and interpretation
- Detailed diet analysis
- Customized meal planning
- Supplement list assessment
- IV therapy
Take a look around my site to get more details.
I also offer complimentary 15 min virtual meet & greet appointment so that you can ask me all of your questions about Naturopathic Medicine and what my approach to treatment looks like. This will give you a better idea of whether you would work well together as a team to achieve your health goals and optimize your health.
Here are a few blog posts you might be interested in if you wanted to learn more about my own struggles with my fertility journey:
I listen to all of your entire story — past and present PLUS your future goals — and together, we plot out a game plan to optimize your fertility based on research and evidence.
- We go through your entire medical history.
- We obtain a thorough series of fertility related tests that significantly impacts the direction of your customized treatment plan.
- We discuss your health goals
- We implement an individualized treatment plan that is customized for YOU based on all of the above.
I also welcome collaborating with your RE and fertility clinic. I believe a team approach is best for my patient.
Comprehensive testing and a thorough understanding of ALL of your test results is extremely important to help guide the creation of your customized treatment plan.
- When was the last time your healthcare practitioner sat down and explained every aspect of your blood work results?
- Did you know that there’s a difference between your standard normal ranges and optimal ranges?
- Did you know that specific hormones should be tested on specific days on your menstrual cycle?
Your hormones influence every corner of your daily life. It’s time to get a thorough understanding of them.
On average, a woman is on her period for 25% of her month, every month from the time she’s 12 years old until she goes into menopause at approximately 50 years of age.
- Is your period being weird? Do you spot a couple of days before your period starts? Do you have PMS? Is your period irregular?
- Have you been on birth control for years? Do you want to come off of birth control?
- Do you have: Endometriosis? PCOS? Uterine fibroids? Fibrocystic breasts? Recurrent yeast infections?
There are many natural solutions to choose from but the key is to get to the root cause(s) of the problem.
I’ve been offering customized IV vitamin therapy to my patients for the last 12 years.
I’ve worked as both a teaching assistant and an instructor for one of the two official IV certification courses in Ontario since 2009.
I was an IV examiner for the regulatory board in Ontario since 2010.
My focus in this area allows me to sit down with a patient to create a customized IV bag and ensure that the entire experience is as comfortable, relaxing and effective as possible.
Learn more about IV Vitamin Therapy
I’ve had endometriosis since I was only 12 years old and it has influenced the type of health practitioner I am today.
I’m obsessed with organization. I’m a BIG fan of spreadsheets and project management systems to organize my work and home life. And I’ll alphabetize and colour code anything/everything that I can get my hands on!
I’m a very big animal lover and collector of all furry creatures! I currently have one large crazy dog (Zoe) and three cats with large personalities (Griffin, Squid & Pretzel) that I share with my husband (J).
And I’m a closet crafter and love to make handmade greeting cards and glass magnets to give away to all of my family and friends.
I struggled to get pregnant for 6 years and came across some MAJOR hurdles on my way to meeting my little guy (A). J and I are incredibly fortunate to have our soon-to-be-toddler, who is definitely being an AVID Raptors fan with much encouragement from J!
I’m getting back into running regularly again, and Zoe is loving every minute of it.
I’m still making every effort to experience all of the sights and sounds around the world through my travels and over Toronto, only now with A in tow!