Symptoms of Stress:
- Mental/emotional health, anxiety, depression, irritability
- Low energy, sleep disruption
- High blood pressure, chest pain, rapid heart rate
- Upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea, constipation
- Diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, loss of sexual desire, menstrual irregularity
- Frequent colds or infections
Fully understanding how stress impacts your body and health is the key to motivating you to make the changes needed to minimize stress, and more importantly, minimizing the effect of stress on your health.