I have some big news to share with you.
I’ve spent the last 7 years calling Adelaide Health Clinic my home and now it’s time to move on. My last clinic date where I’ll be available to see patients in-clinic for acupuncture and/or IV vitamin therapy is on Tues Dec 22.
What does this mean for you?
If you’re a current or past patient of mine, you have three options to choose from when it comes to your Naturopathic care:
- You can continue with me by searching your email inbox for my email notifying you of my resignation and following the instructions laid out there or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You can continue at Adelaide Health Clinic with the next Naturopathic Doctor that they bring into the clinic by waiting for them to notify you of my replacement or calling/emailing them requesting an appointment when you need; or
- You can continue with another Naturopathic Doctor who is licensed in Ontario by searching via www.cand.ca or www.oand.org, which are our Canadian and Ontario Associations of Naturopathic Doctors.
I’ve loved working at Adelaide since the first day that I stepped foot in the clinic space. I’ve met so many incredible practitioners and walk away with solid relationships with them outside of work. This was truly my “work family”.
I’m also incredibly grateful for all of the patients that I’ve met and worked with over the years. The “downtown crowd” is a special group of people and I sincerely hope that you’ll continue your Naturopathic care either with me at my new clinic space (more on that later!) or with your next Naturopathic Doctor.
I’m not moving far!
I’ve made a big decision to join a brand new clinic and I won’t be far away at all.
You can still easily find me because I’ll still be in the downtown Toronto financial core — just not in the PATH anymore.
Instead, I’ll be at the corner of Bay & Adelaide in a clinic that’s a few floors up with a window!! Don’t get too excited though because the window only gives a view of the sky and not much else since we’re surrounded by buildings.
BUT I’m not on the concourse level where I have no idea what the weather looks like until I leave the building, so I’m counting my blessings!
Stay tuned …
I’m still in the process of ironing out all of the details, so keep an eye out for my email if you’re on my Insiders Club or come back to my website at the end of the year or beginning of 2021 and I’ll make a big announcement then!
If you aren’t on my Insiders Club, why not!?!
- I send out 1-2 newsletters throughout the month with health tips, healthy recipe ideas and the inside scoop on promotions that are coming
- I promise to keep your information safe and secure
- I promise NOT to spam you!
- And the best part is that there are a bunch of extra perks where I get your some awesome discount codes to specially curated health/environmentally minded companies.
What’s NOT to love about that?
Here’s the link to sign up if you’d like and I’ll start you off with a discount code to one of my FAVOURITE clean beauty shops in Toronto. (There are also lots of things for you guys out there as well!)
I can’t wait to welcome you to my new clinic space.
Have a great remainder of your 2020 and I wish you all of the health, love and happiness for 2021!
#drmoirakwoknd #torontonaturopathicdoctor #torontonaturopath #adelaidehealthclinic #downtowntoronto #financialcore #fcp #thepath #workfamily #movingon #newthingstocome #newbeginnings #bigannouncement #comingsoon #bayandadelaide