Re-Opening at Insight Naturopathic Clinic
How have you been doing?
I can’t believe that it’s already been two and a half months of us being at home practicing physical distancing. I hope that you’ve managed to find your “normal” during these uncertain times and settled into your own schedule of work, family and downtime.
I’ve been trying to stay in contact with all of my patients but not annoy them too much! From the patients that I’ve heard back from, the general theme is that everyone is quite stressed out but trying to cope with it as best as they can. I’m here if you need me.
I’m SUPER excited to let you know that my first day back at Insight Naturopathic Clinic is next week on Monday June 8! I can’t wait to see you and just catch up.
However, things are going to be a little bit different and I just wanted to run you through our new clinic procedures at Insight Naturopathic Clinic.
- Be on the look out for a phone call or email from me the day before your appointment. I’m going to have to have a quick check in with you to screen you with a standard questionnaire regarding COVID-19.
- We’re asking all of our patients to please bring their own face masks and wear it for the duration of their appointment.
- In an attempt to manage the flow of patients through our clinic, we’re requesting that all of our patients only come to their appointments by themselves and to try to be on time for their appointment.
- When you arrive, you will be immediately greeted at the front door and directed to exactly which room you’ll be having your appointment in. We’re limiting the rooms to one room for each patient, with a thorough cleaning of the rooms in between each patient.
- We’re also no longer providing cups for our patients, so please bring your reusable bottles and/or thermos mugs.
- At the end of your appointment, your invoice will be emailed to you and your credit card on file will be charged within 2 business days.
- If you would like to pick up any supplements, please let us know ahead of time and we’ll put your order together and set up a date and time for curb-side pick up.
Please feel free to contact me HERE if you have any questions or concerns.
I can’t wait to see you!
If you’d like to work together toward achieving your health goals, please CONTACT ME HERE to set up a complimentary 15 min discovery call/meeting to get started.
What’s a discovery call/meeting? it’s where we get to know each other better to ensure that I’m the right practitioner for you and that you have the opportunity to ask your questions about Naturopathic Medicine before we move forward with an initial Naturopathic consultation.
#drmoirakwokND #reopening #postCOVID19 #newprocedures #keepingyousafe #insightnaturopathicclinic #leaside #northtoronto #bayvieweglinton