Re-Opening at Adelaide Health Clinic
I’m SUPER excited to announce that I’ll be back at my downtown clinic as of Monday July 28! However, things are going to be a little bit different and I just wanted to run you through our new clinic procedures at Adelaide Health Clinic.
Please take a look at the following and I can’t wait to see you soon. Send me an email or give us a call if you’d like to make an appointment.
- In-person appointments are only available to patients who are receiving acupuncture or IV therapy or require a physical examination. The good news is that I’m continuing to offer virtual consultations to my patients!
- Be on the look out for an email from me the day before your appointment. I’m going to have a quick check in with you to screen you with a standard questionnaire regarding COVID-19 and will require your answers be replied to me the night before your appointment.
- We’re asking all of our patients to please bring their own face masks and wear it for the duration of their appointment.
- I’ll look a little bit different when you see me at the clinic because I’ll be wearing a gown, a face shield and a mask. It’s part of my new post-COVID style, so hopefully you’ll approve!
- We’re asking all of our patients to only arrive for your appointment at your scheduled appointment time. This way we won’t have too many patients in our waiting room at the same time. When you arrive, you’ll be directed into your treatment room as quickly as possible. For the safety of our patients, every surface in the treatment room is thoroughly cleaned by medical-grade cleaners in between every patient.
- We’re limiting the rooms to one room for each patient, with a thorough cleaning of the rooms in between each patient.
- We will no longer be able to offer water or tea. Please bring your own bottle of water and hot beverage to enjoy during your appointment.
- We will try our best to book your next appointment while we’re still in the appointment so that you don’t have to linger at our front desk at all.
- At the end of your appointment, your invoice will be emailed to you and your credit card on file will be charged within 2 business days.
- If you would like to pick up any supplements, please email me ahead of time so that we can arrange your order beforehand and have it waiting for you in your treatment room.
Please feel free to contact me HERE if you have any questions or concerns.
I can’t wait to see you!
If you’d like to work together, CONTACT ME HERE to set up a complimentary 15 min discovery call/meeting to get started.
What’s a discovery call/meeting? It’s where we get to know each other better to ensure that I’m the right practitioner for you and that you have the opportunity to ask your questions about Naturopathic Medicine before we move forward with an initial Naturopathic consultation.
#drmoirakwokND #reopening #postCOVID19 #newprocedures #keepingyousafe #adelaidehealthclinic #downtowntoronto #financialcore #FCP #firstcanadianplace #thePATH #wereback