Update on Clinic Procedures
It’s been a little while since I’ve posted an update on my clinic COVID procedures and there’s been a few changes, so I wanted to put it all together in one post!
In-person visits are currently only taking place for my patients who are receiving acupuncture or IV therapy, or for a quick 10-15 minute drop in for a physical examination when it’s required.
All other visits are being done virtually, either via video or telephone.
Before Your Appointment
For my patients at Insight Naturopathic Clinic in midtown Toronto (Bayview & Eglinton):
Please keep an eye out on your inbox for an email from me on Sunday night with the COVID screening questionnaire. I will need you to please complete this for me by the end of the day so that we can move forward with your appointment on Monday.
For my patients at Adelaide Health Clinic in downtown Toronto (Bay & Adelaide):
Coming In For Your Appointment
Please let me know if you have:
- tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- have had a known exposure to someone who was positive for COVID or self-isolating due to an exposure/possible exposure to COVID-19
- have any symptom(s) related to COVID-19
If the above scenarios do NOT apply to you, please read through the following procedures that apply to your acupuncture/IV/physical examination appointment:
- Please bring a mask with you and wear it while you’re in our clinic. If you don’t have any masks or have forgotten yours at home, you will be provided with one to wear.
- Please arrive for your appointment at the scheduled time. This way we won’t have too many patients in our waiting room at the same time. When you arrive, you’ll be directed into your treatment room as quickly as possible. For the safety of our patients, every surface in the treatment room is thoroughly cleaned by medical-grade cleaners in between every patient.
- Please come to your appointment on your own. If you MUST bring someone with you, please make sure that they also complete the COVID questionnaire and that the above 3 scenarios don’t apply to them. We will also need their name and contact information for contact tracing.
- Please bring your own bottle of water and hot beverage to enjoy during your appointment because we will no longer be able to offer you water or tea.
At Your Appointment
You’ll notice that your appointments will look a little bit different:
- I’ll look a little bit different when you see me at the clinic because I’ll be wearing a gown, a face shield and a mask, in addition to my gloves. It’s part of my new post-COVID style, so hopefully you’ll approve!
- We’re limiting the rooms to one room for each patient, with a thorough cleaning of the rooms in between each patient.
- We will try our best to book your next appointment while we’re still in the appointment so that you don’t have to linger at our front desk at all.
- At the end of your appointment, your invoice will be emailed to you and your credit card on file will be charged within 2 business days.
- If you would like to pick up any supplements, please email me ahead of time so that we can arrange your order beforehand and have it waiting for you in your treatment room.
I’m continuing to support my patients with their health through virtual consultations on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, with the occasional Saturday also available. The great thing about virtual appointments is that you don’t have to leave the safety of your home, it’s extremely convenient and we can still work together to achieve your health goals!
All virtual appointments are being held through a secure platform that is compliant with all Canadian health information standards (ie. the PHIPA or the Personal Health Information Protection Act). It allows us to speak freely by video through your computer/tablet/smartphone. And for those who are more comfortable, telephone consultations will also be available.
Please reach out to me through email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to schedule an appointment. Alternatively, you can also see my online schedule HERE, where you can conveniently book your own appointment that works best for your schedule.
I look forward to seeing you there!
If you’d like to work together, CONTACT ME HERE to set up a complimentary 15 min discovery call/meeting to get started.
What’s a discovery call/meeting? It’s where we get to know each other better to ensure that I’m the right practitioner for you and that you have the opportunity to ask your questions about Naturopathic Medicine before we move forward with an initial Naturopathic consultation.
#drmoirakwokND #torontonaturopathicdoctor #postCOVID19 #newprocedures #keepingyousafe #newnormal #adelaidehealthclinic #downtowntoronto #financialcore #FCP #firstcanadianplace #thePATH #insightnaturopathicclinic #midtowntoronto #leaside #northtoronto #eglinton #wereback